Tuesday 26 November 2019

Post 7 : (Themed Post 3 ) Cooking Recipes


Resultado de imagen de cooking recipes

Hi everyone. Today's topic for blogging is the third  free one you chose : Cooking Recipes. First of all, I must say I love cooking because I enjoy eating,  trying  new  and unknown dishes, exotic spices, etc. Actually, I don't know any cooking recipe by heart, since  whenever I need one, I look it up in internet and   put it into practice. In those dishes that I know, I can do it and make some changes sometimes just at the moment of cooking. I love cooking fish, seafood, vegetables of all kinds, different types of salads, etc. The only thing I don't know how to prepare is desserts. no idea at all. Actually I've learnt to prepare just the things I like eating. Well , I've noticed that I 've been writing about cooking instead of recipes, but I don't know  any of them. What about you? Do you like cooking? If so, do you do it with a recipe in your hands or just improvise?  Use 230 words. Don't forget to leave comments on your classmates' blogs and mine too. C.U 

2 comments: