Wednesday 25 September 2019

Post 3 : Free- Themed post : Pets

Resultado de imagen para pets


Hi bloggers: Long time no see!  Well , back again to posting. This time you're going to write about one of the topics you chose some time ago: pets. Personally, I must admit that this topic is not my cup of tea, since I'm not fond of  animals. However, I remember having some dogs when I was a teenager, but they were  street dogs that came home looking for food and  stayed till they died. What I mean is that they were not my pets. I saw them every day, but never touched them or played with them. I don't know why; probably because my mum doesn't like  any kind of pets "because they transmit infections" .. So during my childhood  I wasn't allowed  to touch or play with them.  I know what you're thinking: A totally histerical  mother raising neurotic  children: You are right!!!. But I'm sure you 've had a totally different experience. Can you tell me about  it?  Do you remember your first pets? Did you have any duties with them when you were little children? What about your pets now?
What do you think about the increasing number of people walking dogs everywhere now? Is it a fashion or  a necessity? Use 180 words and don't forget to leave your comments on my blog and  3 of your classmates' as well.  C U next week!

12 comments:

  1. Maybe you can adopt a pet now
    It is incredible !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really think that you should give a pet the opportunity to be part of your life, it may surprice you how much love they could give to you n.n

    ReplyDelete
  3. give it a try, are good partners jaja

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adopt ! pets give you only love, you won't regret !

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can’t imagine a life without an animal to pet :c

    ReplyDelete
  6. PETS ARE THE BEST<3 U must have one they are the most lovely mates uwu

    ReplyDelete
  7. Exotic pets are my favourite, more than traditional pets :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope one day u have a partner like pets! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. All my pets are street dogs and cats. I like it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. my mother doesnt like pets neither so sad :(

    ReplyDelete
  11. Once you have a pet it's so difficult to live without them.

    ReplyDelete